Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Coarsely chop 8 cookies; set aside.
- Finely crush remaining 26 cookies.
- Mix finely crushed cookies and butter in bowl.
- Press firmly on bottom of greased 8x8x2 or 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Dollop marshmallow crème over crust to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Sprinkle chips, nuts and copped cookies over marshmallow layer, pressing gently.
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 18 minutes or until marshmallow crème puffs slightly.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into triangles or squares to serve.