My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely chop 8 cookies; set aside.
- 2Finely crush remaining 26 cookies.
- 3Mix finely crushed cookies and butter in bowl.
- 4Press firmly on bottom of greased 8x8x2 or 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 5Dollop marshmallow crème over crust to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- 6Sprinkle chips, nuts and copped cookies over marshmallow layer, pressing gently.
- 7Bake at 350° for 15 to 18 minutes or until marshmallow crème puffs slightly.
- 8Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 9Cut into triangles or squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Crunch Bars
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 135.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g