Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my take on the famous biscoff spread. It is a healthier approach to an indulgent treat and I hope youll like it.
- 59.14 ml nut butter (I used a no-sugar, no-fat added home-made mixed nut butter)
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 59.14 ml non-dairy milk (I used coffe flavoured soy milk)
- 236.59 ml gingersnap cookie, crushed (or use speculoos)
- In a food processor or blender combine nut butter, vanilla extract and non-dairy milk. Process until smooth.
- Stir in cookie crumbs by hand and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Serve at room temp or use in a recipe calling for cookie butter/biscoff spread.