Recipe by Lalaloula
This is my take on the famous biscoff spread. It is a healthier approach to an indulgent treat and I hope youll like it.
- 1⁄4 cup nut butter (I used a no-sugar, no-fat added home-made mixed nut butter)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup non-dairy milk (I used coffe flavoured soy milk)
- 1 cup gingersnap cookie, crushed (or use speculoos)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor or blender combine nut butter, vanilla extract and non-dairy milk. Process until smooth.
- Stir in cookie crumbs by hand and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Serve at room temp or use in a recipe calling for cookie butter/biscoff spread.