Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From a Pillsbury Bake-off. Sounds quick, easy, and yummy!
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 375. Slice dough into 1/4 inch slices. Press slices in bottom of ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking pan to form crust. Bake at 375 for 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Gently spread evenly with preserves. In large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; beat at medium speed until fluffy. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour mixture over preserves, spreading to edges. Bake at 375 for an additional 28 to 33 minutes or until knife inserted in cheese layer comes out clean. Cool. Store in refrigerator.