Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
What's not to like?
- 1 (6 ounce) packagepepperidge farm milano cookies
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄3 cup caramel topping
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- additional caramel topping
- Line the bottom of a 8-inch round cake pan with removeable side with parchment paper.
- Cut 1/3 of the cookies off crosswise and arrange them side by side around the inside edge of the pan, cut-side down.
- Place the remaining cookies into a baggie and crush with a rolling pin. Sprinkle crumbs over the bottom of the pan.
- Spread half the ice cream in the pan.
- Drizzle with the caramel topping.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the toffee bits over caramel.
- Spread the remaining ice cream over the caramel/toffee topping.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 6 hours or until the ice cream is firm.
- Uncover the pan-remove side and lift off.
- Carefully slide ice cream cake off of the bottom of the pan.
- Peel away parchment paper and place cake on serving plate.
- Top with remaining caramel sauce and toffee bits.
- Cook time reflect freezing time.