1/1 Photo of Cookie Brittle
recipe by Mitch Omer, owner, Hell's Kitchen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Add the butter and sugar to large bowl and, with the electric beaters, blend the two.
- 3Blend in salt and vanilla and then slowly blend in the flour.
- 4Blend in the nuts and chocolate.
- 5Press dough into rimmed baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 6Place sheet on center rack of oven and bake 15-20 minutes, or until evenly browned.
- 7You may turn tray halfway through.
- 8Remove sheet and let cool to room temperature.
- 9At this point brittle can be broken into chunks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Brittle
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 783.1
- Calories from Fat 490
- Total Fat 54.4 g
- Saturated Fat 28.6 g
- Cholesterol 98.4 mg
- Sodium 181.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 6.7 g