1/1 Photo of Cookie Bars
Angel Amzz's Note:
Sort of like oatmeal cookies, the peanut butter, chocolate, and toffee bits make this a delicious treat! A variation of a recipe from the Robin Hood Quick & Easy Baking Recipes 2002.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- 2Combine oats, flour, baking soda an salt.
- 3Melt butter and peanut butter in microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- 4Beat sugars, egg, vanilla, peanut butter and butter until smooth.
- 5Gradually mix in flour and oat mixture until blended.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- 7Press into 9x13" baking pan.
- 8Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- 9Let cool, and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.1
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 91.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: