Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious!!! You can mix any think you wish together. My aunt made these up and I just LOVE them. I thought I would share them.
- 1 (8 ounce) box yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (regular)
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained REALLY GOOD)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl mix box of yellow cake mix, 1/2 cup of veg. oil, and 2 eggs. Beat together until fully mixed, will be doughy.
- In a separate bowl mix softened cream cheese 1/2 cup sugar 1 egg and beat until completely mixed. Then add pineapples DRAINED and mix.
- Lightly butter a rectangle glass cake pan (focus on the corners).
- Spread 3/4 dough evenly in the pan.
- Add the cream cheese and pineapple filling.
- Take remaining dough and drop small spoonfuls on top until dough is gone or top it mostly covered.
- Put in oven uncovered for 30 minutes Time may vary with type of oven. Top should be golden brown and tooth pick should come out clean when inserted to top layer of dough ONLY.
- Let cool for 15-25 mins and cut like you would cake or brownies.
- May also add different things and use different cake mix.
- Example: I used chocolate cake mix with the cream cheese and strawberry pie filling (jelly not watered).