Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A coupon attached to a Better Crocker ad :-)
- 1 betty crocker peanut butter cookie dough
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut, if desired (tinted orange)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Toppings (such as)
- candy-coated chocolate decorative candies
- candy corn
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- salted peanuts or honey-roasted peanuts
- flaked coconut (can be used in place of shredded)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil and egg until soft dough forms.
- Press in ungreased 12" pizza pan, forming narrow rim around edge of pan.
- Sprinkle toppings on dough.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake 10 minute.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Bake 10-15 min longer or until marshmallows are lightly browned and cookie is set at edge.
- Cool completely in pan, about 1 hours.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Cut into 12 wedges.
- Store tightly covered.