1/1 Photo of Cooked Potato or Pasta Salad Dressing
This is a good cooked dressing that pairs up together with mayo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan mix all ingredients together.
- 2Bring to a light boil, whisking constantly until thickened (about 2 minutes).
- 3Remove from heat, cool slightly then whisk in mayo.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Cool completely before adding to you potato or pasta salad.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cooked Potato or Pasta Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (707 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.8
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 354.9 mg
- Sodium 1133.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 13.1 g