Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Healthy and easy one-person meal.
- 3 ounces ground chicken
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch onion powder
- 1 pinch pepper
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Coat a small pan with vegetable cooking spray (like Pam).
- Place 3 ounces of ground chicken in a small bowl
- add a pinch each of garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper.
- Add it to the pan and place it over medium heat, sautéing the ground chicken for 5 to 10 minutes or until it's no longer pink.
A very basic recipe, lovely because you can add what ever you fancy, Great for low cal, low fat diet. I used finely chopped vidalia onion instead of the onion powder. Thanks for posting , I will use it often!!