1/1 Photo of Cooked Chocolate Fudge Icing
Charlotte J's Note:
For those of you who like to cook your frosting.
My Private Note
batch o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- 2When mixture comes to a boil, cook l and 1/2 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and set to cool a few minutes.
- 4Beat to spreading consistency.
- 5Will frost a 2 or 3 layer cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cooked Chocolate Fudge Icing
Serving Size: 1 (1018 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3424.6
- Calories from Fat 796
- Total Fat 88.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 54.8 mg
- Sodium 1005.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 655.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 598.8 g
- Protein 25.6 g