Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When you need cooked chicken for any recipe, or to put in a curry, this is an easy way to cook it. The spices give the chicken a wonderful flavor that won't "fight" with the other ingredients.
- Put water, ghee, and spices in a deep pan.
- Place chicken in water.
- Water should just cover chicken.
- Add more water to keep that level.
- Keep pan covered.
- Simmer gently for 35 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Cut in strips or cubes. Use in any recipe that calls for cooked chicken such as curries and cold salads.