Recipe by Justmez2
No cabbage smell, I swear. This isn't sauerkraut. People in my family who won't walk in the same room because they heard you were cooking cabbage, will sit down and eat with other foods.
Directions See How It's Made
- Shred cabbage like for slaw.
- Soak in cold water until all is shredded.
- Take 1 1/2 quart pot, heat up bacon drippings.
- Add cabbage, shaking off excess water.
- Pot will be full.
- Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Cover with lid.
- Stir a couple of times.
- Cook 5-10 minutes.