Recipe by Mirj
I got this one from the McCormick website, it's a very easy and delicious recipe.
Top Review by debraneighbors
My husband found this recipe on McCormick's website years ago. It's the only kind of chili we make now; it's so delicious and easy to make. We also leave out the bay leaves and use three serrano peppers for the hot peppers. They give it just the right bite without being too hot.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28 ounce) cancrushed tomatoes
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 -3 small hot pepper, finely chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon McCormick hot Mexican style chili powder
- 2 McCormick® Bay Leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt