1/3 Photos of Cook 'em How You Like 'em Meatloaf Hamburgers
These burgers are quick to put together and taste like a mini-meatloaf on a bun. Served with toppings of choice, it makes a great sandwich! The best way to cook them is YOUR choice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, gently mix the first six ingredients.
- 2Shape mixture into 8 patties.
- 3Grill, broil, or pan-fry the meat til no longer pink.
- 4Serve on buns with a variety of toppings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cook 'em How You Like 'em Meatloaf Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.2
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.7 mg
- Sodium 462.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 20.7 g