Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
All you need in the cupboard and it's ready in one hour!
Make and share this Convenient Cupboard Clam Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 (5 ounce) can baby clams, with juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can evaporated milk
- salt and pepper
- In the top of a double boiler, combine onion, potatoes and clams with their juice.
- Season with salt and pepper (start with a 1/4 tsp of each).
- Cook for one hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Add evaporated milk and heat through.