A family favourite in winter, this recipe came from a Continental cookbook I have. I have adjusted it slightly to suit our family. This is a great make ahead meal and can be frozen. As an alternative to boiling the sausages you could fry them but I personally prefer to boil them, it gives a different flavour to the end product.
- Bring sausages to the boil in some cold water. Let cool and peel skins off and slice diagonally.
- Fry onion and frozen vegies in the oil until onion is tender.
- Blend soup mix with water and pour over vegetables.
- Return sausages to pan and simmer for approx 10 minutes.
- Add salt & pepper, extra curry powder if required and extra water if required.
- Serve over rice.