- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 12 ounces condensed chicken broth
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried celery flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1 1⁄3 cups Minute Rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll chicken in flour and brown in skillet coated with cooking spray. Remove chicken. Stir broth, onion, seasonings, and water in skillet.
- Cook and stir until broth mixture comes to a boil. Spread rice in 2-quart shallow casserole. Pour all except 1/3 cup of broth over rice. Stir to moisten. Top with chicken and remainder of broth. Cover and bake 30 minutes at 375. Garnish with paprika if desired.