Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Super easy to make, and also quite good. Recipe courtesy of Lora Stanley of Bennington, Kansas and Taste of Home.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 1⁄2 cups canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and oil.
- Stir in dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into two greased 8x4 inch loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 60 to 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.