1/1 Photo of Contest Winner - Pizza Hotdish
1 hr 5 mins
This was my winning entry in the Annual Power Facts Recipe Contest sponsored by Alabama Power. I think it was in 2003.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions.
- 2Brown ground beef and drain.
- 3Mix together the prepared macaroni and cheese, ground beef, 2 cups of mozzarella cheese, 2 jars pizza quick sauce and pepperoni, saving some pepperoni for garnish.
- 4Pour mixture into a 9 x 13 pan.
- 5Top with remaining cheese and pepperoni.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Contest Winner - Pizza Hotdish
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.8
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.9 mg
- Sodium 862.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 25.9 g