Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I work at Contents, a cute little shop in our local mall, and it features recipes that can be used with the gourmet sauces and salsas that we sell.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh pepper, to taste
- 1 (8 fluid ounce) jar raspberry salsa (Robert Rothschild)
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄3 cup garlic-flavored olive oil
- In a shallow bow, blend together bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Brush chicken with garlic flavored olive oil and roll in bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Pour Raspberry Salsa over chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven 5-7 minutes or until heated chicken is done.