Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Excellent side with pork tenderloin or thick cut chops. I like to use Zatarain's Parboiled Extra Long Grain rice when I make this.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef consomme soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1. Preheat oven to 350deg.
- 2. Melt butter in 1.5QT round CorningWare or Pyrex dish.
- 3. Add rest of ingredients. Stir briefly.
- 4. Cover and cook for 1hr.
- 5. Stir before serving. Enjoy!