Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have experimented with a few tofu cheesecake recipes, and this one is by far the best. I avoid using "tofuti" brand tofu cream cheese because they are too expensive for me. This particular recipe uses tofu plus gelatin, which makes is less crumbly than others i've tried. I found freshly squeezed lemon juice work better than bottled. ENJOY!
- 15 ml gelatin
- 125 ml water, room temp
- 1 (454 g) package medium firm tofu, well drained
- 50 ml lemon juice
- 50 ml oil
- 125 ml sugar
- 15 ml vanilla
- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dissolve gelatin in water.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients to gelatin mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 9" graham cracker pie crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes and let cool before serving.