- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (30 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, Ragu Chunky Garden Style
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a large Dutch oven over medium heat until meat is browned and starting to crumble. Drain meat.
- Add spaghetti sauce and next nine ingredients. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add shredded carrot and macaroni. Simmer for 5 minutes. Serve with your favorite bread.