Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Connie's recipe from family collection.
Make and share this Connie's Noodles Romanoff recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (5 -6 ounce) package noodles, boiled and drained
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced very fine
- 1 -2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients except cheese lightly and place in greased 8x8x2 baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.