Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Connie's recipe from family collection.
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes French vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup gummy worms
- Crush cookies and place 1/2 of them in 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix together Cool Whip, cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar. Mix pudding and milk in separate bowl. Combine both mixtures and pour over crumbs.
- Spread remainder of crumbs on top. Chill. Garnish with gummy worms, optional.