1 hr 20 mins
Chef #513957's Note:
A delicious treat for family and friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake & Cool cake as directed on box.
- 2Combine Dream Whip, milk and vanilla.
- 3Beat until stiff peaks appear.
- 4Mix Cream Cheese, sugar & Dream Whip mix.
- 5Beat until smooth.
- 6Spread thin layer on cake plate.
- 7Cut cake into three layers.
- 8Spoon mixture & a few cherries on each layer.
- 9Stack layers one on another.
- 10Sread mixture on outer part of cake.
- 11Pour remaining cherries over top.
- 12Refridgerate to keep set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Connie's Cherries in the Snow Cake
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 360.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 5.9 g