Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious treat for family and friends.
Make and share this Connie's Cherries in the Snow Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Bake & Cool cake as directed on box.
- Combine Dream Whip, milk and vanilla.
- Beat until stiff peaks appear.
- Mix Cream Cheese, sugar & Dream Whip mix.
- Beat until smooth.
- Spread thin layer on cake plate.
- Cut cake into three layers.
- Spoon mixture & a few cherries on each layer.
- Stack layers one on another.
- Sread mixture on outer part of cake.
- Pour remaining cherries over top.
- Refridgerate to keep set.