Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious treat for family and friends.
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 2 (1 1/3 ounce) packets Dream Whip topping mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Bake & Cool cake as directed on box.
- Combine Dream Whip, milk and vanilla.
- Beat until stiff peaks appear.
- Mix Cream Cheese, sugar & Dream Whip mix.
- Beat until smooth.
- Spread thin layer on cake plate.
- Cut cake into three layers.
- Spoon mixture & a few cherries on each layer.
- Stack layers one on another.
- Sread mixture on outer part of cake.
- Pour remaining cherries over top.
- Refridgerate to keep set.