Recipe by KGCOOK
I got this recipe from my big sister. It's one of her originals. On the grill or on the stove either way these are a hit! Serve them plain or on a toasted bun with all the fixin's. In this recipe she used Famous Dave's for the steak seasoning and BBQ sauce. The 3 way is, grill, pan fry, or dip in sweet and sour sauce. Connie always does the pinch and dash so please feel free to seaon to taste.
- 2 lbs ground pork (unseasoned)
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon steak and burger seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, fresh, minced
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 cup cracker, crushed fine
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (Sweet and zesty)
Directions See How It's Made
- Get your grill going at about medium.
- Mix first 8 ingredients together well.
- ONLY ADD B-B-Q sauce if you want barbequed patties.
- Adjust seasonings to your taste.
- Shape into patties to grill or balls to dip, either to fry.
- When grill is hot put patties on.
- Becareful so they don't burn.
- These will drip grease.
- FRYING method: Fry these in a little olive oil then drain well.