1/2 Photos of Connie Seafood Mix
Hearty dinner for family and friends. My children love it. I love it because it is fast and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb shrimp (cooked)
- 1/2 lb scallops (small)
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 green peppers or 1 red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic (approx. 1 tbs each but do a taste on the pepper)
- 1 tablespoon oregano (approx. 1 tbs each but do a taste on the pepper)
- 1 tablespoon pepper (approx. 1 tbs each but do a taste on the pepper)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil (approx. 1 tbs each but do a taste on the pepper)
- lemon wedges or lemon juice
- spaghetti, # 11 works great
- 1heat oil in large fry pan, add scallops, cook til opaque. remove from pan and place in bowl.(5 min).
- 2heat up shrimp in same pan til hot, remove and place in same bowl (3 min).
- 3simmer onions, green/red pepper in fry pan til tender not mushy (3 min).
- 4add all back together including veggies,in fry pan and simmer a few minutes to let flavors blend. add spices and stir.
- 5in kettle, boil carrots and broccoli til tender not mushy. remove and in same water add spagetti to boil. cook til your taste.
- 6pour seafood and veggie mix over completed pasta and serve.
- 7I sometimes add butter when cooking the onions to give a sweeter taste.
- 8This takes me 25 minutes to put on the table. It is a fast favorite for the family.
- 9Serve with crusty bread and YUM.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Connie Seafood Mix
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.1
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 239.6 mg
- Sodium 365.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 34.7 g