Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Warm, gooey, comforting, and tasty chicken spread. I like this with Fritos scoops or any buttery cracker You know that anything with "bake until bubbly" in the directions is going to be REALLY GOOD
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- Combine all ingredients in a baking dish except 2 oz cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes (until bubbly).
- Add remaining 2 oz cheddar cheese and bake 5 more minutes.
Yummy, also next day on sandwhich.