Recipe by Chef mariajane
Another quick, easy and delicious dessert - fantastic for those dessert trays -
- 1 lb brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- 3 eggs
- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup nuts, broken
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream sugar and melted butter. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift flour and baking together. Stir flour into sugar and butter mixture a little at a time. Add nuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake in a greased 9x13 cake pan for 25 minutes at 350°F NOTE: Do not use mixer!