Super sweet treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Sift the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- 3Combine the butter and sugar using a mixer until blended.
- 4Add the eggs, one at a time, to the sugar mixture, mixing on low in between each addition.
- 5Add the vanilla and mix.
- 6Add the flour and mix until combined.
- 7Stir in the chips.
- 8Coat a 9-inch x 13-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray and spread the batter evenly into the dish.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes, then cover the top with foil to avoid over-browning.
- 10Bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs. You will think they are under-done, but they aren't. Make sure you don’t overbake!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Congo Bars (Rachael Ray)
Serving Size: 1 (1585 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 147.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g