Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Super sweet treat!
Make and share this Congo Bars (Rachael Ray) recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the butter and sugar using a mixer until blended.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, to the sugar mixture, mixing on low in between each addition.
- Add the vanilla and mix.
- Add the flour and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chips.
- Coat a 9-inch x 13-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray and spread the batter evenly into the dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then cover the top with foil to avoid over-browning.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs. You will think they are under-done, but they aren't. Make sure you don’t overbake!