Recipe by HStafford
This is a super easy dessert that is always a hit at gatherings. It has a perfect blend of sweetness and is great warm or cooled. I got this recipe from my sister-in-law because I thought it was just great! It kinda reminds me of a super big chocolate chip cookie but baked like brownies... who could resist that combination!
- 1 (16 ounce) box light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 3⁄4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco (melted)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (I prefer mini chocolate chips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together ingredients going down the list. (Eggs one at the time).
- Pour mixture into 9x13 baking dish. (Mixture will be thick).
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cut and Enjoy! (Let it cool for a little bit so that it will form and not be so gooey -- unless you like it that way of course).