Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very pretty Valentine or Christmas mold. It can have red or green jelly in it. I have found that club crackers go great with this.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup hot pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold milk
- 1⁄2 cup boiling milk
- With a mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add jelly.
- Blend well.
- Soften gelatin in cold milk, add boiling milk.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Combine with cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into 3 1/2 Cup mold.
- Unmold and serve with crackers.
- Can be done up to 2 days before serving.
I used a 10oz bottle of hot pepper jelly. The little sack of gelatin is the exact amount too. I just poured in in a bowl, chilled it, and served it with crackers. Everyone enjoyed it and went back for more. Thanks for the recipe. I will be making it again!