Recipe by Honey Bee T
I clipped this from one of my parenting magazines. I thought the pretzel rod for a stick was genius! I think I will substitute all of my kid's favorite yogurt flavors and experiment. (cooking time is chill time)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together yogurt and berries.
- Spoon into 4-oz. ice pop molds; cover with foil.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a small hole in foil and insert the cut side of a pretzel rod in each pop.
- Freeze until firm and remove foil and mold when ready to serve.
- Store for up to a month in freezer.