Prep 0 mins
Cook 13 mins
The skins are nice and tender and the inside is always creamy and gooey :] A favorite around the house.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or 2 -3 dashes garlic salt
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash potatoes and stick them a few times with a fork.
- Wrap them in a paper towel and cook them in the microwave under tender.
- Cool potatoes, slice in half and scoop out the insides into a mixing bowl.
- Mix in sour cream, milk, butter and 1/2 cup cheese then parsley, onions and garlic.
- Spoon the mixture into potatoes halves and then sprinkle with a little more cheese and the tomatoes.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.