Recipe by Jennibear
These are SO delicious!! Kids like them because they are colorful and have M&M candies! You can make these without nuts - but if you're not allergic - try them with nuts first... the salt with the sweet is amazing! This recipe is for individual cakes using a muffin pan, but you can also make these as bars in a 9x13 pan - just cook a little longer (about 18 minutes). Enjoy!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup miniature M&M's chocolate candies
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup salted peanuts, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cake mix, melted butter and egg until combined. Line 12 muffin tins with liners and spray with cooking spray. Fill each tin about half full with the cake mixture. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and top with marshmallows, M&Ms, chocolate chips and peanuts. (This middle will probably sink in a bit - which is good for making it more like a cup!) Place back in the oven and bake for another 3-4 minutes -- until the marshmallows puff up and brown slightly.
- Cool and enjoy!