Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A nice fresh-tasting salad and nice to look at too with the variety of colors. Really great taste and good for you too! What more could you ask for?
- 1⁄2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch slices (1 cup)
- 1 medium yellow sweet pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 (15 -16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (11/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup bottled reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup bottled hot salsa
- radicchio, leaves (optional) or purple kale (optional)
- In a large bowl combine zucchini, sweet peppers, onions, corn, tomatoes, salad dressing, and salsa.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours, stirring occasionally. If desired, serve salad on radicchio leaves or garnish with purple flowering kale.
Plenty eye and mouth appeal! Love all the colours of different vegetable confetti. The salsa vinaigrette is very tasty!