- cooking spray
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cheese, and milk.
- Spray a skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add the diced peppers and onions and saute until just tender.
- Add the egg mixture and allow to set for a few seconds. Then stir to scramble until they are cooked to your liking.
- Serve immediately.