Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are my husband's favorite way to have scrambled eggs. Enjoy!
- cooking spray
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cheese, and milk.
- Spray a skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add the diced peppers and onions and saute until just tender.
- Add the egg mixture and allow to set for a few seconds. Then stir to scramble until they are cooked to your liking.
- Serve immediately.
This was good -- reminded me of an omelet except all scrambled together. Next time I might add ham though :)
Made these for breakfast the other morning. I followed the recipe exactly as written other then I used 2% milk instead of skim as that is what I buy. We all enjoyed this for breakfast.
We really enjoyed this. Very easy to prepare. I used a small part of the cheese to sprinkle on top. The sharp cheese gave it a bit of a dry taste. Next time I think I will use a mild cheddar. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC spring 08'