Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
An easy, colorful, tasty way to make scrambled eggs. My family loves this and so do I.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh corn kernels or 1⁄4 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped mushroom
- 4 green onions, including some tender green tops, sliced
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- sliced black olives, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a big non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the vegetables; saute/stir for 6-7 minutes or until tender.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, thyme, and salt/pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the vegetables; let set for 20 seconds.
- Cook/stir 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy and almost dry.
- Serve hot and garnish with sliced olives if desired.