1/1 Photo of Confetti Salad
2 hrs 30 mins
I received this recipe from my mom's friend, Paula. I bring it to a lot of pot lucks, and I always get requests for the recipe. Cucumber should be European kind. You can use yellow pepper instead of orange, and other beans instead of the cannellini. Cooking time=min marinating time I use fresh dill. Seasoned salt is to taste - there was no measurement in the recipe, so I guessed 1tsp. Also, when I first tried this salad, I believe it had white wine or rice wine vinegar - the taste was subtle, not as strong as cider vinegar. DO NOT use olive oil.
My Private Note
1/2 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 medium seedless European cucumber
- 3/4 medium red pepper
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper (or orange)
- 1/2 cup vidalia onions or 1/2 cup sweet onion
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes (or cherry)
- 10 ounces canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 celery rib
- 2Dice all vegetables, and halve cherry (or grape) tomatoes. Cover with dressing.
- 4Mix all ingredients together until well blended. Pour over Confetti Salad. Marinate for 2 hours to overnight.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Confetti Salad
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 112.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt