Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A colorful, crispy dish packed with powerful cancer fighters, including folic acid.
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 19 ounces white cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted
- 2 large scallions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Put first five ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, juice.
- Toss all. Serve.