1 hr 20 mins
Cinnamom in Illinois's Note:
This is so good! You'd never expect a combo like this to be a hit with kids, but maybe the colors get them to try it. Anyway, it's always a hit at our house, and you can add or subtract different types of veggies according to what you have on hand. This is a favorite on the Thanksgiving table, and since the oven is so full, I usually bake this in a shallow dish. I've even baked it too long; it's very forgiving. Texture is best when baked 45 minutes to an hour, and eaten that day. Reheating can make the little cubes a tad mushy, but still tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and take tops off each vegetable.
- 2Dice each veggie into very small cubes, about 1/4 inch or smaller.
- 3Tumble into stoneware baker or small casserole dish; add balsamic vinegar and olive oil and stir to coat all pieces well.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Roast uncovered 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until vegetables are just fork-tender.
- 6Serve right from baker -- no garnish needed.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Confetti Roasted Root Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 67.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: