Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are so colorful and tasty! From our local newspaper.
- 12 large tortillas
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup colby cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely minced
- 2 cups sour cream
- Preheat a large skillet or a quesadilla maker on low.
- Line up six tortillas. Divide all the ingredients except sour cream between tortillas and cover with a second tortilla. Place each on a dry skillet, warm until cheese begins to melt, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook 1 more minute. If using a quesadilla maker, heat each quesadilla about 2 minutes total.
- Cut into wedges and serve with a dollop of sour cream. Garnish with cilantro.