1/2 Photos of Confetti Potato Salad
Such a pretty and yet so easy and great tasting potato salad my whole family loves. Even a little seeded and diced chilli can be added and pine nuts can be used in place of sesame seeds if you prefer. I use different colour capsicums for colour but you can use just one colour, and it still tastes great!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 750 g potatoes, peeled & cut into large cubes
- 2 carrots, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1/4 red capsicum, diced
- 1/4 green capsicum, diced
- 1/2 cup corn kernel, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet corn relish
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender (do not overcook), drain and cool.
- 2When cool combine potatoes with carrots, celery, spring onions, capsicum and corn.
- 3Mix together mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, sour cream, corn relish and parsley.
- 4Toss the vegetables with mayonnaise mixture until well coated, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Confetti Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.3
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 296.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet corn relish