1/2 Photos of Confetti Potato Salad
Such a pretty and yet so easy and great tasting potato salad my whole family loves. Even a little seeded and diced chilli can be added and pine nuts can be used in place of sesame seeds if you prefer. I use different colour capsicums for colour but you can use just one colour, and it still tastes great!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 750 g potatoes, peeled & cut into large cubes
- 2 carrots, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1/4 red capsicum, diced
- 1/4 green capsicum, diced
- 1/2 cup corn kernel, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet corn relish
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender (do not overcook), drain and cool.
- 2When cool combine potatoes with carrots, celery, spring onions, capsicum and corn.
- 3Mix together mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, sour cream, corn relish and parsley.
- 4Toss the vegetables with mayonnaise mixture until well coated, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Confetti Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.3
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 296.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet corn relish