Recipe by Tisme
Such a pretty and yet so easy and great tasting potato salad my whole family loves. Even a little seeded and diced chilli can be added and pine nuts can be used in place of sesame seeds if you prefer. I use different colour capsicums for colour but you can use just one colour, and it still tastes great!!!
Top Review by mersaydees
This is wonderful potato salad, so much better than anything I've had at the deli. It also has a great presentation, perfect for a potluck or backyard celebration. Thanks, Tisme! Made for My 3 Chefs event, for my Spuds McSummer theme.
- 750 g potatoes, peeled & cut into large cubes
- 2 carrots, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 red capsicum, diced
- 1⁄4 green capsicum, diced
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet corn relish
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender (do not overcook), drain and cool.
- When cool combine potatoes with carrots, celery, spring onions, capsicum and corn.
- Mix together mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, sour cream, corn relish and parsley.
- Toss the vegetables with mayonnaise mixture until well coated, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve.