Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Confetti Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 750 g potatoes, cut into large cubes
- 2 carrots, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, diced
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel
- 1⁄2 cup kraft* classic mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated kraft* cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet corn relish
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, drain and cool. Combine with carrots, celery, spring onions, capsicum and corn.
- Mix together mayonnaise, cheddar, sour cream and corn relish.
- Toss vegetables with mayonnaise mixture until well coated, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.