Recipe by Marie
This salad was brought to work by a fellow employee and everyone was trying to guess what was in the dressing. You can't go wrong with these ingredients!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped fine
- 2 cups rotini pasta
- 1 cup fresh diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together first six ingredients for dressing and set aside.
- Cook pasta per package directions, drain and rinse with cold water.
- In large mixing bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes, peppers, olives and dressing.
- Fold gently until mixed.
- Chill several hours.
- Stir gently before serving.
- Note: All vegetables should be diced small to give confetti effect.