- 2 1⁄4 cups chocolate graham crackers, bear shaped, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup toffee pieces or 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 3 tablespoons candy covered plain chocolate candies (M&M's)
- 2 tablespoons colored sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- For Crust, stir crumbs, 1 tablspoon sugar and butter until well blended. Press crumb mixture evenly into a 9 inch glass pie plate.
- Bake 8 minutes; cool on wire rack.
- For Filling, beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons sugar, in a medium bowl, with an electric mixer until well blended. Fold in whipped topping and toffee chips (or mini chocolate chips). Pour into crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Before serving, remove plastic wrap. Decorate with chocolate pieces and colored sprinkles.